From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 11:48 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Affect of a schema update on W2K SP4 AD

OK, I goofed. ms-Exch-Extension-Attribute-15 IS a member of PAS. It's
already
added and replicated (via Full GC Sync) to all GCs in the forest during the
prepping (schema extension). Changing just the
ms-Exch-Extension-Attribute-15
or even deleting it will NOT cause a full sync. My bad. Sorry to have to
send
you to the Lab.

See "Replication of Changes to the Global Catalog Partial Attribute Set" in
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechR
f/440e44ab-ea05-4bd8-a68c-12cf8fb1af50.mspx

Thanks, Dean.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services