From: TIROA YANN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TIROA YANN
Sent: 13 June 2005 18:20
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE : [ActiveDir] Load balancing LDAP request among my DCs -> Corre ction :)

"busy" in term of all queries (LDAP, auth...)  point to only one DC, that causes heavy load.These loads cause affected system resources  (memory, CPU, ..).
All my DCs have the same system resources (1Go RAM, biprocessor,etc..).

When monitoring DCs queries, always the same DC suffers of these queries ;(

Maybe, I have this simple picture of load balancing in my mind...
1 DC receives plenty of queries(LDAP or auth) that it can not deserve efficiently. I imagine that it can forward a certain amount (a ratio ?) of those queries to another DC less "busy".. But maybe is a "to simple" reflexion :)

Anyway, if DCs can not load-balanced LDAP queries, i will then chek your link and altering SRV record weights/priorities in DNS.

Regards,

Yann