From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael B. Smith
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:57 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] LDAP performance

Not on any of my versions of netstat, boss. Which version do YOU have? :-)

Windows Server 2003 sp1

C:\>filever c:\windows\system32\netstat.exe
----- W32i   APP ENU   5.2.3790.1830 shp     35,840 03-24-2005 netstat.exe

Windows Server 2003 RTM

C:\>filever c:\windows\system32\netstat.exe
----- W32i   APP ENU      5.2.3790.0 shp     31,744 03-25-2003 netstat.exe

Windows XP sp2

C:\>filever c:\windows\system32\netstat.exe
----- W32i   APP ENU   5.1.2600.2180 shp     36,864 08-04-2004 netstat.exe