From: Steve Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:14 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] ESE Perf Mon problems

Ha! Sorry - I missed the fact you already saw this. (teach me to read the
mail closer)

Did you remove the First Counter \ Last counter info from this email or is
it not in the registry?
Did you lodctr against the esentprf.ini?

If not , try this:

Lodctr /s:backup.ini   (backs up yer perf counter info)
lodctr %systemroot%\system32\esentprf.ini

steve