I have a user who has lost all of their data from the past four months
because they were using off line file sync with their my documents folder
but didn't have the default to sync the files in subfolders.

As she has lost all of her data, she would like it back but I don't know
where to look for it.

I can't seem to find where the system saves the offline synced files.  Does
anyone where this is?

Does anyone have any good solution to working around this type of issue.  My
only guess at this time is to throw a document recovery program at that
machine and see if the data is in a deleted state on the hard drive.  I'm
not to confident in this scenario.

Thanks,

Charlie