It depends on how they are added. If the nondomainadmins precreate the machine accounts and give themselves the right to join them then no, you will not bump into the join quota enforced for normal users.

  joe

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Abagnale
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:19 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Add computers to domain

Hi all,

Single W2k3 domain

We have moved the default Computer Container to a newly created OU called "COMPUTERS".

On this OU, we have delegated Create Computer Objects and Delete Computer Objects to a group called "NONDOMAINADMINS"

This group is also a member of the local admins group on all member servers. Note that this group is not a member of the domain admins group.

I read somewhere that all authenticated users can add up to 10 workstations to the domain by default.

Would this group be restricted to the amount of computers it can add to the domain, as it is not a member of the domain admins group? If this group is restricted to 10 computers, how can I increase this?

Thanks

Frank