Event ID:       2022
Date:           20/06/2005
Time:           2:28:58 PM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON
Computer:       MAIL2
The operations master roles held by the local domain controller could
not transfer to the following remote domain controller.

Remote domain controller:
\

The local domain controller cannot complete demotion.

User Action
Investigate why the remote domain controller might be unable to accept
the operations master roles, or manually transfer all the roles that
are held by the local domain controller to the remote domain
controller. Then, try to demote this domain controller again.

Additional Data
Error value:
5005 The directory service was unable to transfer ownership of one or
more floating single-master operation roles to other servers.
Extended error value:
0
Internal ID :
52497778