From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Sent: 6/21/2005 10:26 PM
Subject: [ActiveDir] Migrating remote users to new domain

I'd appreciate a quick heads up on this. I have a Windows 2003 native
Mode domain with 150 odd remote users. These users are connected to the
domain via client VPN over Broadband.

Will it be possible to migrate these users and computers to a new domain
using ADMT (or third party tool) without bringing the workstations onto
the LAN. Anyone done something similar ?

Ian

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx