Title: Advertising RPC services - best practices

Does anyone have any suggestions, comments or experiences with applications that advertise themselves via the RPCservices container in AD?

Specifically, the subject of security is of interest to me. i.e. how can the application be restricted so that it has a minimum set of privileges without 'breaking' the app?

I have read various MS papers on the subject and am happy with the general principles involved. I'm more interested in "real world" examples :)

TIA,
neil

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml