De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] de la part de Robert Williams (RRE)
Date: sam. 25/06/2005 18:25
À: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Objet : RE: [ActiveDir] Recursive serach on Root domain failed.

Try disabling VLV in outlook, you can do that here:

820864 You Experience Performance Problems in Outlook 2003 When You Browse an

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=820864

If that solves your problem then you might be hitting a known bug…contact PSS for the hotfix (or install SP1 which I believe has the fix).

Robert Williams, MCSE NT4/2K/2K3, Security+

Infrastructure Rapid Response Engineer

Northeast Region

Microsoft Corporation

Global Solutions Support Center