Title: Message
I've recently rolled out WSUS in a test lab environment, and I've come across a problem I can't find an answer for.  On the test Citrix server, when updates have been applied and the server needs to reboot, the annoying "Windows Automatic Update" window flashes to nag the user to reboot.  Of course, all of the buttons (including the "X") are grayed out so the user can't reboot a loaded terminal server, but this also means the user can't close the window.

I don't want to flood our help desk with a jabillion calls about this "mysterious window," but I can't seem to find anything in Group Policy to prevent this window from appearing.  Disabling "Allow non-administrators to receive update notifications" doesn't seem to affect this window.  Any insight?

Thank You,
James R. Rogers
First National Bank of Three Rivers

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose, or deliver this message to anyone. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender so that arrangements can be made for proper delivery, after which, please delete the message. Thank You.