-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 3:50 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Site IP Change

And WINS too....

You may find you need to delete the domain 1C record(s) and 1B record(s)
[1] and force the DCs to refresh the records through NBTSTAT -RR to get
them updated.

Obviously anything pointing at the DCs for DNS and/or WINS resolution
need to be updated. If anyone was silly enough to point specifically at
a DC for LDAP services and was even sillier and used an IP address would
need to be updated.

  joe

[1] The (s) is in case of multiple domains being involved.