:o)

This is why I said it wasn't my specialty. :o)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Crawford, Scott
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 7:00 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: Outlook Web Access & Split DNS

Well, you can, and it will work for a while, but Exchange will reset it to
whatever is set in Exchange Enterprise Manager.  You can change it by
browsing to Organization/Administrative
Group/Servers/Server/Protocols/HTTP/Exchange Virtual Server/Exchange, right
click Exchange, Properties, Access tab, Authentication and set whatever
options you like.  Whatever you set here will show up in IIS.