Can you dump the SDDL string of the domain head security descriptor for us and share it out?

(feel free to send it to me offline if you are more comfy that way)

You can do this with ldp or maybe dsacls (I forget if dsacls can show you the raw string or not, but I know LDP can).

~Eric

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Desmond
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 2:55 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Turn off an audit

I cannot remember the name of the commandline app to do this. I want to turn off auditing of the msExchALObjectVersion attribute all together. This is set to audit success/fail at the domain level. If I go in ADUC/ADSIEdit and look at the domain head, that property is no where to be found in the list. If I goto some OU, its inheriting the option to audit this property from the domain. How to turn off?

--brian