Sorry if this has been covered in the past.  I checked the archives and really
couldn't find anything related.  We are in a discussion about what permissions
are really required for users' home directories.  I contend that users' home
directories should be private.  The "backup operators" group should have access
for backup.  A service account should be granted whatever permissions are
needed to run virus scanning.  But the file server admins really should not
have carte blanche access to user's files.  How do you address this issue?
Thanks!

Mike Thommes