What diagnostic tools have you run to test it?
DCDIAG?  NTFS.exe service running? Firewall?

-Z.V.-MCSE

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Yates SFC Robert W (C212 Network Engineer)
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:11 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] 2003 Replication Issue

All,

I am having a replication issue with one or my 2003 servers.  I am replicating to servers outside of my domain, but this server can no replicate to servers within its own domain.  When I open the Operations master on the server I see ERROR on all three tabs.   I can not find what would cause that.  DNS is working and has been tested.

I have 5 other servers that are replicating fine to their other sites and between each other.

SFC Robert Yates

C212 / 155 BCT Network Engineer