Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "[ActiveDir] Message Not Delivered"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)
--------------

--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---
Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "[ActiveDir] Message Not Delivered"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)
--------------

--- Begin Message ---

--- End Message ---
Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: [ActiveDir] Programmatic auditing of AD changes similar to what
Quest/NetPro use"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)

--- Begin Message ---
No. It doesn't use DIRSYNC. To be honest, I would like, but that is another
story.
Just a question of priority among the millions of things to do in WMI ... :)