Attention: Non-Delivery Report

This report is generated by the email server at:

       ivytech.edu

The message with subject:

       "RE: [ActiveDir] Default Domain"

and attached to this report was not delivered to
the following recipients:

Address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reason:  554 5.5.2 No valid recipients (554)

--- Begin Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
I too have seen this and can reproduce it over and over.  After we migrate a PC
from our NT4 domains to AD, Quest DMW sets the default domain to our AD domain.
 However if the user hits ctrl-alt-del to logon and then ESC and then
CTRL-ALT-DEL again, the default domain is set to the local computer account.
Kinda a pain.  I think it reverts to the AltDefaultDomainName key value, maybe
you could set both keys and it would revert back to the correct setting.........