-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Almeida Pinto,
Jorge de
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 8:39 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org; ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Domain Admins Group Membership

the way you want to do it can not be accomplished! Why?

The domain admins group is a global security group and global (security)
groups can only have members from its own domain and not from other domains.
By design

What are you trying to accomplish?

Cheers,
#JORGE#