Thanks Yann for your kind words,

I don't know on which continent you are, Yann, but I'll try to make it to the next springs DEC conference, so if we'll see there, sure you'll get an autograph. (I'm not sure how serious you were with your question, but since you asked, I answer...)

Yours, Sakari

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of TIROA YANN
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 9:56 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] [OT]Delegation of privilege

Hi everybody, I'm ok  :o)

Joe, if u in the process of writing an ADk3/w2k3 (and maybe  e2k3 :), do not forget to let us know about it, i will be highly interested about getting it ... wishing u will not published your book in Michigand langage that seems to hard for me to understand  :o)

2 months ago, I bought Sakari Kouti and Mika Seitsonen's one -Inside Active Directory 2nd Edition - and i don't  regret my choice. It is really a very very good and comprehensive book with high knowledge that miss in our french course or book :( . So congrats Sakari for the good job !  <may I ask u an autograph ? :-) >

 Cheers,

Yann