MOM can do this – as the events that you decide to capture are written to the database.  And, with some SQL scripting or custom tools, I’m fairly certain that the info can be ripped out of the MOM DB.  However, it really wasn’t designed to handle masses of raw audit logs.

However (previously known as DADS…) Microsoft Audit Collection Server (due….. sometime) will provide most of what you’re looking for.

Rick

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 9:33 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Audit Reporting Tools

I currently have AD set to audit the account administration successes so we can pinpoint who is putting users in specific groups. Although this tracks every modification to our accounts, I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of a software utility that will export the Security Log data to an SQL database so we can run queries, generate reports, and keep a history of what's been changed. I've heard that the Microsoft Operations Manager Console will do this but I have not found any documentation on the MS website to support that claim.

Bonnie Pohlschneider

Copeland Corporation

937-493-2333 PH

718-887-7441 FX