-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Benway
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 1:08 PM
To: 'ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT: empty network neighborhood

I think the machine that kept being elected as master browser was a windows
2000 SP4 workstation that had been up for 68 days.

I changed the PDC emulator to the DC that has the IP helper pointed to it
and that became the browser master.

I think that will fix the problem.

Thanks,jb