Title: Message

I use LDIFDE to export all the objects, save that to a CD, and then import it into the lab domain. Another option would be to add a new DC to your domain, allow it to replicate, take it offline, and manually clean up the removed DC from AD. I don’t particularly like that option – others could say better than I whether that’s a good suggestion or not.

<mc>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Antonio Aranda
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 12:48 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Replicating AD

I’m trying to setup a test AD that's identical to the production AD with the same OU structure and user accounts.  I'd like to avoid having to manually creating them by hopefully finding a tool that would import all those object.  Does any one know of such a tool?

Antonio

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be confidential and privileged. If you receive this e-mail and you are not a named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any attachments from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.