-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ruston, Neil
Sent: 03 August 2005 09:43
To: 'ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org'
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Group Policy delays

 - Are your subnets and sites defined correctly? If not, clients may
authenticate and process GPOs from DCs across slow WAN links.
 - Does your GPO contain lots of registry and/or file DACL/SACL
settings? This could account for the slow processing.

neil