People will start suing Bill Gates for monopolying again.

Z.V.

Medeiros, Jose wrote:

Good Morning,

I would like to see the ability to just filter locked accounts or disabled accounts from the MMC Gui with out having to write complicated scripts. Another thing I have been asking for since NT 3.51 is the ability to enable email alerts, such as when an account is locked out, it will send an alert to the admin or a group, instead of having to try and check through the event logs. Another feature that may be useful is being able to select an account and run a report that would show all the groups, and file's on every server in the domain that the account has access too.

I realize that there are third party utilities that can do this now, however
since your asking of what I would like to see improved, I thought I would throw
in my two cents.

Peace!

Jose Medeiros
Former Vice President and Postmaster NTEA
MCP+I, MCSE, NT4 MCT
www.ntea.net
www.tvnug.org
www.sfntug.org