-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Johnson
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 8:44 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Biggest AD Gripes

If we are going to include gripes with the tools how about this one? I
might be opening myself up to abuse due to not knowing how to do
something but here we go :) :)

You can create saved queries in ADUC but the doesn't seem to be a way to
export the result of the query from the pop up windows. This would be
quite useful even if not as flexible as Joe's amazing utilities.