-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mayuresh
Kshirsagar
Sent: August 4, 2005 1:41 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Server_Info='00000523: SysErr: DSID-031A0FB2,
problem 22 (Invalid argument), data 0.

Hi All,

I am using a meta directory to push mailbox users into active directory.
I am stuck with the following:

The adding of user entries to AD fails with the above error. The kind of
entry that the meta directory is trying to add is as follows:

ADD 'cn=ZZZGGG,OU=test,DC=gepurbsres01,DC=net'
dn: cn=ZZZGGG,OU=test,DC=gepurbsres01,DC=net
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: user
userAccountControl: 544
DisplayName: ZZZGGG, ANGUS
cn: ZZZGGG, ANGUS
givenName: ANGUS
sn: ZZZGGG
sAMAccountName: ZZZGGG, ANGUS-Test
ADD Result Server_Info='00000523: SysErr: DSID-031A0FB2, problem 22
(Invalid argument), data 0.'

Any clue as to how can I solve this problem?

Thanks and Regards,
Mayuresh.