Thanks,

Would it be worth running it on the agent machine, or the AD machine?

Regards,

Mayuresh

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 1:55 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Problem adding an Exchange User - An operations error occurred

Ethereal – no question.  Get it at:

www.ethereal.com

Rick

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mayuresh Kshirsagar
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 9:45 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

Hi Joe,

Can you tell me a good sniffer? And of course a free one ;-)

The setup is like, the mds in installed on one machine (on a different domain) which talks to the agent which is installed on the exchange machine. The agent then uses the exchange native apis to create the mail boxes which would be added to the AD. AD and exchange servers are on same domain.

Regards,

Mayuresh.