-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 1:55 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Biggest AD Gripes

Help me understand where I'm missing this (I've been in a con-call for 3.5
hours this AM...).

Isn't the registry backed up as part of the System State?  And, doesn't the
registry pretty much make something 'hardware dependent' to some great
degree, just by its very nature?

I'm sure that there's something very simple that I'm missing.

Rick