Samuel T. Cossette wrote:
Hi,

I need basic Mail Alias stored in my AD. How can I add some kind of
Mail attribute tab in the User and Computer AD Manager?

I've already installed the Service For Unix and authenticated my Unix
user and Postfix also lookup my user in AD. Now, I want to be able to
edit/add the msSFU30AMailAlias (or any Mail attribute in the default
AD+SFU schema) attribute, but I can't find how in the Microsoft AD
Manager.

If You want to add something to the ADU&C snap-in You have to develop Your own extension to this snap-in. You can find details about interfaces etc on the MSDN pages.

--
Tomasz Onyszko
http://www.w2k.pl