De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] de la part de Steve Linehan
Date: lun. 08/08/2005 19:49
À: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Objet : RE: [ActiveDir] DC "replicating" with deleted DSA object

Replication Metadata is handled somewhat different than a typical deleted
object.  The following reference gives more details:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechRef/1465d773-b763-45ec-b971-c23cdc27400e.mspx
See the section titled "How Replication Metadata is Preserved in Windows Server
2003" for more information on how/why this occurs.  The original idea was to
help in situations where we removed a connection and then re-added it back so
that less overhead was required.

Thanks,

-Steve