-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Grillenmeier, Guido
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 6:50 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] A bad bad thing...Manual push of AD?

the whitepaper I'm working on with NetPro for AD recovery also contains
those steps ;-)

we should clarify thatfor most other situations you do need to wait for
the auth restore to replicated out, otherwise the group-adds (or other
links) won't succeed in the other domains if you have any.  In this case
the tombstone hadn't replicated out so that the object already exists on
all DCs.

step 3.1 - reboot that original DC containing the tombstone on which the
NW plug was pulled