>Has anyone used shim products like NetIQ DRA?
> I've used it previously when it was a product from Mission Critical

We used it extensively in the NT days when it was Enterprise
Administrator and liked it very much. DRA was a wholesale flop here and
we replaced it with Active Roles as soon as we could get it past the
bean counters. That was several years ago and the product may have
improved substantially but the original offering after the acquisition
was extremely unpopular here.