Tokensz results:

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean Wells
Sent: 19 August 2005 14:56
To: Send - AD mailing list
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] User SIDs...

... it still doesn't look quite right, I'm thinking the issuing auth. is 48
bits by itself but I've no recollection as to where I'm getting that from.
If the precise length constraints remain important (following everything
else already posted), I'll see if I can dig it up later when I return.

--
Dean Wells
MSEtechnology