Yes.  I can promise action immediately though.

I've seperated my action plan into 4 phases ...

Now: cleanup of crap, I've found 4 events to remove, and 1 that must be
modified on a more immediate time scale.

Emprace: re-write and re-vet content for all ESE/ESENT/NTDS ISAM events,
because it could be way better.

Extend: Figure out how to take the Event Help System forward a bit, this
is internal improvement stuff, process improvement, DB improvement, etc

NextGen: Figure out if there are any longer range improvements we can
make.

I've started 4 threads on it, I've been writing up thoughts all morning,
this is absolutely going to sap my day of real work ...

They will rue the day, they laid down crappy events help for ESE.  I've
decided to take an interest in what they do.  Like Dean, usually when I
take an interest in you, you become more unhappy. (w/ lots of love Dean ;)
In fact 2 out of my 4 significant GFs required therapy afterwards.

Cheers,
-BrettSh
G-Door Operator #7

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx