Event ID:           475

Date:                8/19/2005

Time:                2:00:24 PM

User:                N/A

Computer:         DC

NTDS (528) NTDSA: The database page read from the file "C:\WINNT\NTDS\ntds.dit" at offset 665067520 (0x0000000027a42000) for 8192 (0x00002000) bytes failed verification due to a page number mismatch.  The expected page number was 81184 (0x00013d20) and the actual page number was 2349964126 (0x8c119b5e).  The read operation will fail with error -1018 (0xfffffc06).  If this condition persists then please restore the database from a previous backup. This problem is likely due to faulty hardware. Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem.