-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Kern
Sent: Saturday, 20 August 2005 8:38 a.m.
To: activedirectory
Subject: [ActiveDir] Exchange public folders(OT)

I had someone delete a PF in Exchange from Outlook which had child folders.
We have deleted item retension on the PF store but when he restored the
folder, only some of the child folders came back.

Is this normal?

also, where does exchange actually keep deleted  items and is there a way to
view it?
I'm running exchange 2k.

thanks