That's great.  Thanks Steve. :-)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Linehan
Sent: Tuesday, 23 August 2005 5:21 p.m.
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Cross forest trust: universal groups

The documentation is wrong and I thought it had been cleaned up in all places but apparently not.  A good summary of group scope for cross forest trusts is:

Scenario: Forest A & B have a cross forest trust.

Security Group usage:
Only the following security principals from Forest A can be used in Forest B:
1. User Accounts
2. Global Groups
3. Universal Groups

The above can be added to only the following in Forest B:
1. Domain Local group
2. BuiltIn group on a local computer
3. BuiltIn group on a Domain Controller
4. Directly in an ACL