Deat All,

My Name is Sameer Karawan, i have Windows server 2003 Standard Edition and
we have internal Domain installed with Active Directory.

I did not make any Group Policy at all, and all of my users have working
under the domain and without make thing on the group Plociy.

My Manager Asked me to do something which is Very good.

He asked me to Make All the users which they are under the Domain , the
ability to Prevent them from installaing any software at all.

So any user who is under my doamin, he will be unable to install any
software at al, so can any one guide me how to do that .

Thanks ;

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx