From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Rittenhouse, Cindy (Police)
Sent: Tue 8/23/2005 10:51 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT-Exchange 2003 Site Folder Server

During the Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 migration, all public folders and
system folders were moved to the first Exchange 2003 server and then removed
from the Exchange 5.5 server using pfmigrate. Public folders and system folders
were then replicated to other Exchange 2003 servers. The Exchange 5.5 server
was then removed from the Exchange organization. This deleted exchange 5.5
server is listed as the Admin Group siteFolderServer.
The migration was completed 6 months ago, and nobody has reported any problems.
If this were a critical issue, I also would have expected to see some type of
problem arise. There are several replicas of the system folders, which is why I
was hoping to find more information on the purpose of the siteFolderServer.