David,

Yes, I tried them both, step by step, exactly as the KB described the first
on DC1, the second on DC2, and both on DC3.  Each time with no joy).  There
was nothing about rebooting in the article, but I did restart Net Logon
Service after each workaround was attempted.  I won't be able to reboot any
of the DC's for several more hours.

David Aragon

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx