From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Al Mulnick
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 9:57 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Microsoft MIIS: Server 2003 AD and MSSQL 2000 integration?

While I agree that Jerry has a good solution, I'm not sure I understand your complete requirement.  Do you have a database that is the start of the identity lifecycle?  Or is this a one time create?

Is this something that you need to have records of?  Any reason not to script it from SQL (very few lines of code to just create a new account object; to manage that account later is much more work instensive and MIIS or other is a better fit.)

If this is a one time create, then just use some of the built in tools and SQL.  If this is ongoing, then we need to hear some of the needs to put this in perspective.

Al