I had already posted the recursive command for DSACLS to dump the full
structure...

Here it goes again.. Put it in a batch file....

For /F "Tokens=1* Delims=*" %%A in ('dsquery ou -limit 0') do dsacls
%%A > %%A.log

This will recursive go to each OU and dump its permissions in logfile
named by the OU.