What settings are you looking to manage?  I have an .ADM at www.scottes.com/udrive.htm that expands the functionality of Folder Redirection.  If you’re looking at managing options such as default view and showing hidden files etc, I’d be interested in seeing the .ADM file you found.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Noah Eiger
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 3:15 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Folder Options adm file

Hi -

I was trying to use a custom adm file that I found on the web to allow me to manage settings under Windows Explorer folder options. The simple question is: can someone point me to such a file that works for XP desktops under 2000 and 2003 domains? That would obviate the need to ask questions about making the one I have work properly.

TIA

-- nme