From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sakari Kouti
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2005 01:18
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Active Directory Permissions

Hi All,

In case anyone is wondering: Several people were interested in the script that dumps all ACLs of a domain, so I'll upload one on www.kouti.com. However, I couldn't resist the temptation to enhance my old script a little, so I haven't yet uploaded it.

Another reason for the delay is that we got our third child a couple of days ago. Those of you that have read our book know it's about time, because the first two children were born on 2000 and 2003, and now R2 is about to be launched.

So, probably a couple of more days until the upload.

Yours, Sakari