From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Kamlesh Parmar
Sent: Sun 9/11/2005 9:13 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Restricting machine to specific DC for domain join

Thanks Dean,

No you haven't misunderstood the scenario, its just that I didn't mention the
whole information,

We are using ADMTv2 to migrate computers (fairly large number),
and on a big scale we received a error: Domain affiliation didn't change,
and investigating DNS, netsetup.log etc, we found that, ports are blocked.

And you have to admit, as KB says, this DC options is a hidden gem. And glad
to discover with your help.

I will whip up a small script, using netdom.exe for that DC.
And join those machines using this script.

Regards,
Kamlesh