From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Creamer, Mark
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 8:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Cisco ACS and GC configuration

I'd like to be able to point our Cisco ACS server to our global catalogs to
authenticate users (LDAP config rather than Windows). Is anyone on the list
using this configuration that could help me figure out what to enter into the
various fields?
One question in particular...it wants to know the users container and groups
container. If I was using port 389, and a single domain, I would probably enter
CN=Users there. But what is the container entry for users and groups when I'm
pointing to a GC? I have several domains with users in the same forest, so a GC
makes sense here (I think). J
Thanks as always,
Mark Creamer
Systems Engineer