From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Lloyd Williams
Sent: Thu 9/15/2005 5:55 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Administrator on one DC Cannot browse the others

Object from one DC do end up on other DC's.
When I run DCDiag /v I get this error

            Event String: The kerberos subsystem encountered a PAC
verification failure.  This indicates that the
PAC from the client SERVER$ in realm
DOMAIN had a PAC which failed to
verify or was modified.  Contact your system
administrator.

Could this be causing the problem

Lloyd