Title: Re: [ActiveDir] OT: Outsourcing OS Patching

How many boxes/sites are we talking about?  Are they WAN-connected to your site?  It sounds like a bad idea for several reasons and I don't understand why the patch management cannot be centralized within your org.  Managing the outsourcer's access to the systems will probably be more difficult than just doing the patches.

RM