Title: RE: [ActiveDir] Publish ldap externally
My initial idea too complicated and political.
We're going to deploy a separate ldap (novell) server for trusted external entities.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geldrop, Paul van
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:52 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Publish ldap externally

ADAM in a DMZ, perhaps ?

Allowing LDAP queries into your domain sounds risky to me. Proxying into your own AD gives me the chills, quite frankly :P

Another option might be to extract the data periodically through a script and publish it to a secure webpage, like Al suggests. Bit more work, but also much more secure imho.

Regards,

Paul.